Tastes of Chinatown with Dim Sum $69 > $64 Seasonal Discount - Guided Only by Local Chinese
Weekly Event - Every Monday Wednesday Friday & Sunday: 2:45 PM to 5:45 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Seasonal Special Sale Price $64! Enter discount code, season.
This tour takes you to secret eateries, restaurants, and specialty shops – the authentic Chinese way! Be exposed to a wide variety of Chinese cultures including those of the Taiwanese, Shanghais, Pekingese, Cantonese, and Hongkonger. It will be an eye-opening and mouth-watering experience!
Your food-tasting journey allows you to savor the following gastronomic delights:
- Dim Sum (which literally means "touch of the heart"): scrumptious small portion dishes - traditionally served family style
- Authentic Chinese Wontan Soup: thin Wontan skin with generous fillings of shrimps and pork
- Cantonese Beef Jerky: mouth-watering; softer and sweeter than the American style
- Taiwanese Teas: from the most well-known and popular tea house in Asia
- Shanghais Scallion Pancake: a light and crisp, delicious snack
- Pekingese Dumplings: filled with meats and veggies- tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside
- Chinese Pastry: pick from a variety of steamed/baked buns
- Asian Popular Snacks
- *(Optional) A variety of exotic Asian flavored ice-cream
Want to experience a wide variety of authentic Chinese foods with a Chinese local guide in a small group? Join us today! All tastings are included in your ticket price of ONLY $69.
Go to http://foodtoursofny.com for more information.
* The optional tasting is not included in the tour ticket but you can choose to purchuse it.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours's Terms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.|
|Duration:||3 - 3.5 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated.There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
|Capacity:||12 persons per tour.|
|Minimum Requirement:||4 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|
Chinatown Tourism Kiosk at a traffic island across street from
220 Canal Street
Check out our fun and delicious tours below!